Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Garden Tour, Part 2

Isn't this just the cutest buggy planter you've ever seen? I found this at a garage sale for almost nothing. My husband wondered with disdain what I could possibly want it for, which made it easy to give up, knowing that Connie would treasure it. I love to see what she does with it each year.

Oh, my, Rachel and I think Love-in-a-Mist, above, is simply divine!

Although Connie cannot get out and do much in her garden this year, her devotion to perennials is paying off. Aren't these Echinacea (Purple Coneflower) stately?



Connie loves bird houses and Clematis. This is just one of the houses for Swallows that return with their offspring to nest again and again.


These soft pastel Pansies are a favorite of Connie's too. I cannot stop taking pictures of them each time I go.





1 comment:

Connie said...

I love my vintage buggy!....it is one of best gifts I have ever received. Next year I think I might try an old vintage box on it.