Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Kimber's Visit Part 1

My Precious Daughter, Kimber, came for a visit.
She drove without her helpful hubby (because he had to cover for someone at work) and with five-year old Isabella and baby Dante. It takes 8 hours to make the drive, and I am unendingly grateful that she was willing to make the trip for us. This is a picture of her out at the ranch at the trailer we fondly call our version of the third world. She and Lovella have become fast friends, and it is dear to me to listen and watch them. Here is Lovella with her Evan, both admiring Dante.

Kimber chose one of the aprons I'd made, and here she is making Dante sing. He loves it when someone moves their finger back and forth over his mouth while he says, "aaaaaaahhh".


Grammy and Dante have a very close relationship.




I love Dante's 'sausage toes'.
It looks like his toes are too big for his little foot.
He is too precious!







2 comments:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Oh that Dante, I could just eat him up! Thanks for sharing him today!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Precious pictures! That is wonderful that your daughter and daughter-in-law are such good friends. What a blessing!