Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Finally...Trippin' Three!

I know, I know; it has been ages since I presented the other two posts about my Spring Break Trip. Mama is now doing better and here you see the last part of the trip as I headed home.

My sister Margy is famous for her sense of "Let's Go!"


First we visited Fabric Depot for quilting and apron materials. You can see below the vigorous prints I picked up for aprons when school is out and I can set up my sewing room again. Buttons will accessorize the new aprons.





And, I have new hair now. I just wanted to keep you updated.

Of course the hair below is the what the hairdresser arranged. I cannot 'do' it that well!

Also my sister Margy made some fabulous b'day gifts for me.

Spotty Hen is stationed above the archway in the new kitchen.


Isn't she darling?


Margy made a cute cowboy potholder that holds a special place beside my tin hatbox girl.

I do NOT know what happened below!

Another of the same and another picture of my new hair. How do these blogs work??????????






I wanted to show you a close-up of the potholder and, in fact downloaded it here.

Where is it?

Okay, I'm moving on.

Thank you, Margy, for the truly remarkable gifts of Spotty Hen and Cowboy Potholder!

2 comments:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

LOL! The hen's colors are perfect for your kitchen. I love your lights as well. The new do looks great and the buttons are darling!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

I love that sunflower fabric. That'll make a really cute apron. Like your new do as well :) The hen is very sweet and goes with your kitchen.