Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Great-Grand Cutie

On my road trip west I had the GREAT pleasure of meeting my Great-Grandson! Below is Cameron Cole True.
He has eyelashes as long as spaghetti noodles, and his mother tells us all that he is a very good baby who sleeps when he is supposed to, eats well, laughs and smiles. I saw all of that and more.
I wish I could be as happy with my garden. The cool weather and endless rain have stunted the tomatoes and squashes. The slugs are abundantly feeding on what does grow. The peas and lettuce are fine, but they always are. I'll post some pictures of them tomorrow.

2 comments:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Bummer about the garden. Your great-grandson is adorable!

Connie said...

He is a precious beautiful child...how blessed you are!

The sun is supposed to shine this week, so that will be good for our gardens! We have been enjoying radishes, peas, chard, kale, and tons of lettuce.