Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Wedding

I have to say that I was sweetly surprised at the wedding of my granddaughter on Sunday.

She and her beloved have lived together and have a delightful child already; they did a tremendous job of planning and accomplishing a time together that drew family and friends from diverse lifestyles. You can see in the picture below on the far right Jason's twin brother and on the far left Mandi's stepmom, Melissa taking pictures as they hear from the pastor who married them. The Kiss...and Melissa's lovely hair in the bottom left corner.



The happy couple: Mandi and Jason True
Kelly and Melissa's 'middle child' was the flower girl/bride's maid.

Isn't she a darling?!

Isabella and Marcus taking a break from dancing the night away together.

Father/daughter dance: Kelly got out of his dress uniform as soon as he could,

and then he and Mandi had the first dance, so sweet.

Arlie and I flanking Kelly and Mandi as pictures were being taken.
Marcus wanted to be near his Daddy, and Arlie is accompanied by his dog Baby.



3 comments:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

What a wonderful time with family. I'm so glad it went very well. I enjoyed our weekend together so much.

Love you, Friend!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Love that last picture! Glad you all had fun :)

Margy said...

oh my. that is the most lovely, darling, heartwarming picture of you and Mom ever! Thanks for taking her on this lovely adventure. I just talked to her and she went on and on about how fab it was. Thanks a million!